The demand for digital means of interaction and communication with customer in the energy industry is increasing enormously. Being essential players in communities today as well as the smart citiy of the future, energy providers benefit from a flexible and modular platform that fulfils today’s as well as to- morrows unforeseen needs. We at endios are working on a technological ecosystem that not only fulfills these needs but also provides our customers with needed technological competence at times where availability of fully trained IT personal can be a challenge. By using a modern cloud architecture it provides a strong and flexible solution around self-services, that allows different vendors and partners to provide content and more moduls on a frequent basis.
If you are interested in participating in changing how we interact in the cities of the future, our devel- opment team in Hamburg is looking for you as
- Developing standard setting new products, features and services is as well part of our daily rou- tine as looking after existing applications and live products.
- You contribute in optimizing our backend code as much as the overall release and development process.
- Maintaining high code quality through targeted measures (CodeReviews, UnitTests etc.) is also part of your job and mindset.
- You provide impulses for software architecture, security requirements, data modeling and de- sign patterns for our current and future products.
- You are capable of working independently while bringing your own ideas to the table, every day.
- You work on interdisciplinary projects in an open-minded, competent and multicultural team.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Java backend and microservice development.
- Java, Spring Boot and Hibernate are part of your daily work.
- You are familiar with JSF, Primefaces, GIT, Jira and CI (Jenkins).
- You have experience with TDD and unit testing.
- You can communicate very well in English.
- Autonomous, structured work, independent problem solving as well as the use of optimization potential distinguish you.
- You are interested in innovative ideas and you like to develop new features.
- Team spirit, very good communication skills also outside of the tech-team as well as general enthusiasm for software development complete your profile.
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, inter- national team full of fellow developers.
The office is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including state of the art personal work equipment, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we offer 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and are engaging in joined office activities like dining, sports or the oc- casional party on a regular basis. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer substantial support in your visa and relocation processes.
Do you have further questions? – You are welcome to contact our development team directly. In a job interview we also show you with whom and where you may work in the future.