The demand for digital customer solutions in the energy industry is increasing enormously. We see energy suppliers as an important part of a future smart city and want to create a leading ecosystem for intelligent cities. An IT solution that meets the utility's needs and its future role will require much greater technical expertise and a different approach. Based on a modern cloud architecture, our new product offers a strong and flexible solution to map multiple applications from different providers in a uniform and simple way. In order to work together on something big, we are looking for you to join our team of 13 skilled developers.
Our product provides utilities with an end-user app, which they can easily configure to their specific situation. We include functionality for engaging customers (e.g. e-Bike rental) and servicing customers (e.g. meter reading via smartphone). It is open to third parties to nurture innovation. In addition, there is an extensive data platform included which allows a deep understanding of user preferences.
- You will work on interdisciplinary projects in an open-minded, competent and multicultural team.
- You will work in a Scrum environment, standups will be a part of your daily work.
- You will contribute optimizing the development and release process.
- You will have the freedom to improve the implementation of new features.
- You may propose new technologies and adopt them quickly.
- Our products will show a technical footprint of your work and ideas.
- You have at least 3-5 years of applied Android coding experiences, 1-2 years of which you should have been in touch with Kotlin.
- Jira, Slack, GIT, Jenkins, REST and JSON are no foreign words for you.
- The handling of Android Studio, Java and Kotlin are easy for you.
- You have a good knowledge of software design.
- You have worked in agile teams, in scrum style sprint organizations and shipped/launched software that was well-received by end-users in at least 3-5 projects.
- You strike a balance in between striving for perfection and solid code vs. getting stuff done in time.
- You truly measure yourself against progress from an end-user perspective.
- You can communicate very well in English.
- Ability to work in a team, initiative, quality awareness, communication skills and fun in development round off your profile.
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, international team full of fellow developers.
The office is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including state of the art personal work equipment, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we offer 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and are engaging in joined office activities like dining, sports or the occasional party on a regular basis. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer substantial support in your visa and relocation processes.