- It is your profession to test the functionality of our apps for our customers. No app goes live- without you having put it to the acid test! This way you contribute significantly to guarantee quality assurance.
- In case of problems you are immediately ready to find a solution and you easily think of ways to improve.
- You will be developing and improving our test procedures so every little mistake is discovered.
- You are going to team up with the product development and app developers to deliver beautiful, easy-to-use apps. After your audit the user experience is optimal!
- Your creativity and ideas are not only welcome, but also highly appreciated. Do not be afraid to inspire us with your creative visions during product development.
- During the day you sit among the developers and gain inside into their working life and app development in a start-up.
- You have an university degree in IT, you successfully completed a vocational training in the IT field or have equivalent skills and experience.
- You have gained about two years of experience in quality management/testing/IT.
- You are passionate, meticulous and a perfectionist.
- You work independently, problem-solving, results-oriented and reliable.
- You demonstrate endurance and accuracy in your work.
- You can communicate very well in English.
- You also have knowledge and interest in new technologies, apps and energy issues? Then we fit together perfectly!
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, international team full of fellow developers.
The office is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including state of the art personal work equipment, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we offer 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and are engaging in joined office activities like dining, sports or the occasional party on a regular basis. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer substantial support in your visa and relocation processes.
Do you have further questions? – You are welcome to contact our development team directly. In a job interview we also show you with whom and where you may work in the future.
If you are interested, please contact Katharina:
040 – 228 680 221
We look forward to hearing from you.