- You are the new, very experienced part of our agile iOS team.
- You are a developer with heart and soul and therefore you like to code it yourself.
- You invest about a measurable amount of your time in team development and coaching.
- You like to communicate and bring our culture and product vision into your new team.
- You establish sustainable and efficient development processes in the team.
- You love new technologies and apply them.
- You support the team and CTO in technical decisions.
- You have at least 5 years of applied iOS coding experiences.
- You have very good Objective-C skills; Swift is also interesting for you in the future.
- You also bring good knowledge in software design.
- Jira, GIT, Jenkins, REST and JSON are no foreign words for you.
- You have worked in agile teams, in scrum style sprint organizations and shipped/launched software that was well-received by end-users in at least 5 projects.
- You strike a balance in between striving for perfection and solid code vs. getting stuff done in time.
- You truly measure yourself against progress from an end-user perspective.
- You can communicate very well in English.
- Ability to work in a team, initiative, quality awareness, communication skills and fun in development round off your profile.
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, international team full of fellow developers.
The office is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including state of the art personal work equipment, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we offer 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and are engaging in joined office activities like dining, sports or the occasional party on a regular basis. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer substantial support in your visa and relocation processes.
Do you have further questions? – You are welcome to contact our development team directly. In a job interview we also show you with whom and where you may work in the future.
If you are interested, please contact Katharina:
040 – 228 680 221
We look forward to hearing from you!