The demand for digital means of interaction and communication with customer in the energy industry is increasing enormously. Being essential players in communities today as well as the smart citiy of the future, energy providers benefit from a flexible and modular platform that fulfils today’s as well as tomorrows unforeseen needs. We at endios are working on a technological ecosystem that not only fulfills these needs but also provides our customers with needed technological competence at times where availability of fully trained IT personal can be a challenge. By using a modern cloud architecture it provides a strong and flexible solution around self-services, that allows different vendors and partners to provide content and more moduls on a frequent basis.
If you are interested in participating in changing how we interact in the cities of the future, our development team in Hamburg is looking for you as
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
How you will be working with us:
- Continuing and optimizing our existing front-end solutions is your responsibility.
- You contribute in the team to optimize the development and release process.
- You work independently and bring in your own ideas.
- Our open-minded, competent and multicultural team greets you and we will have fun with many different technical questions.
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience as Frontend Developer.
- You are familiar with Angular, Node.js, TypeScript, NgRx and GraphQL.
- Java, Spring Boot and Hibernate are part of your daily work.
- You have good skills in HTML5, CSS3, JavaSkript and responsive web design.
- Autonomous, structured work, independent problem solving as well as the use of optimization potential distinguish you.
- It would be the icing on the cake if you already had skills in PHP and its associated frameworks.
- You can communicate very well in English
- Team spirit, very good communication skills also outside of the tech-team as well as fun in development complete your profile.
- You already know what hides behind Jira, Confluence, Git and Slack.
Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes, just as you would expect it from a dynamic start-up. And most importantly you will work with a motivated, international team full of fellow developers.
The office is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including state of the art personal work equipment, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we offer 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours and are engaging in joined office activities like dining, sports or the occasional party on a regular basis. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer substantial support in your visa and relocation processes.
Do you have further questions? – You are welcome to contact our development team directly. In a job interview we also show you with whom and where you may work in the future.
We look forward to hearing from you!